It’s like “retrospect” but RAD!
Here’s a list of things that I’m grateful for that happened in 2017 (in no order):
- The release of WAIFU, and tracks “Robots!”, and “85,15”.
- Paid off my student loans after 9 years!
- Made new friends in Toronto.
- I was a groomsman at my buddy’s wedding.
- Celebrated 25 years of friendship with my best friend.
- I saw Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical with my best friend, and my lady.
- Celebrated my 10th anniversary with my lady.
It was a damn good year for me, personally. 2018 will have less debt, and more love and creativity coming out of me. I’m also looking forward to getting RADUTRON on stage this year! Woo!
The most romantic bathroom pic ever! Taken on their wedding day, my buddy Steve, and his beautiful wife Janelle, tied the knot, and took time to snap one of these for me. Now that’s awesome.
The only thing to top this would be a pic from a port-o-potty attached to a bungee cord off a bridge or something.