It’s like “retrospect” but RAD!
Here’s a list of things that I’m grateful for that happened in 2017 (in no order):
- The release of WAIFU, and tracks “Robots!”, and “85,15”.
- Paid off my student loans after 9 years!
- Made new friends in Toronto.
- I was a groomsman at my buddy’s wedding.
- Celebrated 25 years of friendship with my best friend.
- I saw Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical with my best friend, and my lady.
- Celebrated my 10th anniversary with my lady.
It was a damn good year for me, personally. 2018 will have less debt, and more love and creativity coming out of me. I’m also looking forward to getting RADUTRON on stage this year! Woo!
I cannot confirm nor deny the potentially revealing theme of this track. Ah hell, who am I kidding!?
Wanna see me playing guitar? SURE YOU DO!
Rockin’ to my track “Lara” (inspired by Lara Croft from Tomb Raider), with my sweet Kassandra.
My next Stuttering & Stammering video (podcast now?). I’m talking about my first track “Jack” from my record WAIFU. Why I chose to make the track, and why it sounds the way it does.
My love letters in musical form to some of my favourite female characters in video games is now completed, and available to stream, or to purchase to download! I’m so very excited and I’m happy to share it with the world.
Here’s an update my attitude post-The Rabid Whole. I felt compelled to do this one since I was thinking about how sour I sounded at the end of the Part 3 of 3 of Being In A Rock Band video.
More footage of Tearaway Unfolded.
The track “Options” made by myself. Just a ditty I made ages ago, that I don’t see being anything more than it is already.