You can grab the digital EP with PDF Booklet and bonus track “Metropolis Zone” from BandCamp.
Or head to SoundCloud and get the 8-tracks there.
1. Ride The Bomb (Excessive Force, Sascha K.)
2. Use Your Head (Earthworm Jim, Tommy Tallarico)
3. Iwywaw (Com Truise, Seth Haley)
4. Marble Garden Zone (Sonic 3, Howard Drossin)
5. Kiss (Prince and The Revolution)
6. My Mind (Final Fantasy VIII, Nobuo Uematsu)
7. Way Back Home (Bob Crosby and The Bobcats)
8. Sky Chase Zone (Sonic 2, Masato Nakamura)
*There seems to be an issue with SoundCloud cutting out a fraction of a second out of the beginning of a few tracks in the player. I hope this is not the case when people download them.
I’m nearing completion of all recorded tracks for “…Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Do Covers”. They’re sounding great, and I’m truly excited to release this to all you curious minds out there.
It’s been a lot of fun recording with just Logic, VSTs, guitar/POD, and a mic. The Prince cover I had doubts before I even started! But it’s proving to be (what I feel) a definite highlight. So fun.
I’ll be releasing this fan-audio EP via BandCamp, complete with PDF Booklet for those who download the whole EP. Again, it’s FREE!
View the details of the EP here
June 25th is when I drop the bomb and ride it through your ear canals.
After this I have more plans for covers dished out bite sized. And even a Fallout themed cover song of a one hit wonder. What Weird Al did to everything, I’m doing to this one song.
I’ve revealed too much.
P.S. Awesome Birthday Cake